The Phantom 6000 Boot by Scarpa. A new generation of technical cold weather boots, offering unsurpassed warmth, comfort, support, weight, and shock absorption.
DECENT FEATURES of the Scarpa Phantom 6000 Boot
- Automatic and semi-automatic crampon-compatible
- ErgoFit System offers omni-directional progressive flex allowing for natural motion with perfect support
- Rear randing locks heel securely for climbing performance
- Waterproof TIZIP zipper and integrated gaitor are "all-conditions ready"
- Easy to use quick-lace system
- Advanced Midsole System provides maximum shock absorption, improved sensitivity and is the lightest available
The SPECS of the Scarpa Phantom 6000 Boot
- Upper: K-Tech with Cordura and Outdry
- Liner: 3 mm EVA + heat reflective aluminum
- Insole: Pro-Fiber XT
- Midsole: PU/EVA
- Sole: Vibram Mulaz
- Last: AG
- Weight: 1/2 pair: 2 lbs 3 oz / 1000 g