Products on Sale are Discontinued Colors.
The Scarpa SL M3 is one of the premiere backpacking boots on the market blending durability, support, comfort and the latest technology in backpacking and hiking footwear. This Scarpa boot has improved their legendary performance legacy by making their SL M3 backpacking boots 10% lighter, significantly more comfortable on your ankles with leather tongue and cuff detail. Whether you are doing a long trail, carrying a heavy load, or hiking in rough terrain like your younger teenage brother's bedroom you should definitely consider the full-grain leather Scarpa SL M3. These hiking boots are equivalent to a luxury car that is fully loaded, with great gas mileage and an attractive passenger riding shotgun. Some good things just aren't up for debate.
DECENT FEATURES of the Scarpa Men's SL M3 Boot
- Silicone-impregnated full-grain leather
- Tri-Flex ankle for increased trekking comfort without sacrificing support
- Leather-lined tongue and cuff for comfort
- Legendary performance
- Littleway stitch, another example of SCARPA craftsmanship
- Vibram M3 sole for maximum durability
- Weight: 1 lb 13.8 oz / 844 g (1/2 pair size 42)
- Fabric: Upper: Sherpa HS12 leather, Lining: Taibrelle, Insole: Performance-Flex, Midsole: Microporous EVA, Sole: Vibram M3, Last: BX