The Salewa Men's MS Pro Gaiter Boot is the ultimate choice for all you professional and nonprofessional mountain guides, mountaineers, and ice climbers. It's super awesome for the most technical alpine routes on ice and mixed terrain. This boot features an adjustable sole system and an anatomical last with a climbing toe profile, making it super technologically advanced and sure to last. Your mountaineering expedition wouldn't be complete without this boot's Vibram Salewa Pro Outsole and multiple lasts to prevent the dreaded friction that causes blisters. It also has Flex System, a patented Salewa design which can become 100% stiff when you need it. The Pro Gaiter Boot is complete with Salewa's SuperFabric, which is super resistanct to flames, abrasion, slashes, stains, and trains. Just kidding on the trains part. That would be weird.
FEATURES of the Salewa Men's MS Pro Gaiter Boot
- The Salewa Men's MS Pro Gaiter Boot is a new benchmark for professional mountain guides and expert mountaineers.
- The boots feature an adjustable sole system and an anatomical last with a climbing toe profile.
- The Salewa Men's Pro Gaiter Boot contains Flex System, a patented Salewa design which can become 100% stiff when you need it.
- Multiple lasts in this shoe means no friction and no blisters. Friction can also be further avoided by giving the foot enough room in the shoe. You'll definitely want to take this shoe up on that.
- Salewa Pro Vibram Outsole on this shoe makes it super great for glacial mountaineering, expedition, and ice climbing. It's the best for the ultimate outdoors explorer.
- Sole segmentation on this shoe makes it even better for mountaineering glaciers.
- Salewa SuperFabric is highly durable, stain and abrasion resistant, lightweight, and breathable. It's also slash resistant and flame resistant. That's a whole lot of resistances.
SPECIFICATIONS of the Salewa Men's MS Pro Gaiter Boot
- Outsole: Vibram- Salewa PRO
- Insole: Nylon + Fiberglass / Flex System
- Lining: 3M Thinsulate 400
- Upper: SuperFabric, 360 degrees full rubber rand, internal waterproof and breathable membrane
- Flex System: the only flexible mountaineering sole which can become 100% stiff when you need it
- Multiple Lasts: no friction and no blisters
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.