FEATURES of the SMC Swivel
- High performance gear with smooth action and a beautiful finish and feel
- Built around a heat-treated steel axle
- Sealed high efficiency ball-bearing to ensure flawless rotation during severe rock, mountain and rescue conditions.
- The holes are sized to work with rescue carabiners
- One of the most compact swivels on the market, it is ideal for confined space rescue and other awkward hauling situations.
- Smooth and rounded, helping to prevent hanging up on rocks, litters, or other components or structures
- All SMC NFPA products are third party tested (by Underwriters Laboratories - UL) as required by NFPA 1983 (2006 edition) standards.
All climbing equipment is final sale.