With Butter. When we were in Norway, Erin and I found this massive frontside hip. It was so much fun - we sessioned if for three hours, just charging and going as big as we wanted to. The board was totally alive and so light that I couldn’t even feel it in the air. It was so awesome to be able to push it with tricks and really focus on style without having anything holding me back - Amber Stackhouse [Pro Team Rider]
Key Features of The Roxy Ollie Pop Snowboard White 148cm:
- True Twin Shape with Mad Pop and Buttery Nose and Tail
- FG Core - Low spin weight
- Harmonic twin & O-Pop shape - Sidecut and flex are harmonized. True twin shape together with softer flex between the bindings. Achieve better arch without sacrificing tip and tail snap
- Quasi Isotropic - fiberglass a combination of Triax and biax fiber orientation for maximum pop and control
- Effective Edge (cm) - 111.00
- Nose/Tail (cm) - 28.20
- Waist (cm) - 24.20
- Sidecut (m) - 7.8
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.