The Rossignol Xena X8 Ski Boots are for intermediate and advanced women skiers looking for an easy-to-enter boot to improve their skiing skills with comfort and control.
Key Features of the Rossignol Xena X8 Ski Boots:
Women's true specific cuff designed to fit a woman's calf and shin
Drive Cockpit to optimize foot support and energy transfer
Women's easy entry for effortless entry and exit
Women's specific instep design reduces entry and exit effort
Total Thermo Fit Liner with Nap'tural toe box
104mm last to fit a medium to high volume foot
Cast aluminum micro adjustable buckles
Single sided canting
Women's Ski Boots
ROSSIGNOL MEASUREMENT GUIDE
If you are unsure of how to find your foot measurement, use the instructions below. You will need a sheet of paper, ruler, pen, and a pair of socks you intend on wearing with the shoes you pick out.
• While wearing the socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel of your foot against the wall. Make sure your heel is wedged firmly against it.
• Use the pen and ruler to draw a straight line just in front of your big toe.
• Use the ruler to measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew in front of your big toe.
• I recommend taking measurements for both of your feet and using the bigger measurement of the two. Once you have your measuremet, refer to the size chart above. If your foot measurements are between sizes, choose the next size up.
• Now treat yourself to a candy bar. You've worked hard today.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;