The 104mm-wide women's Xena shell delivers a slam dunk it combined with the easiest entry and exit we've ever delivered thanks to the Easy Entry System. Xena is the most comfortable, effortless boot in the line. The Xena women's upper cuff is shorter with a distinct flare and a scalloped profile to accommodate women's lower calf shapes. Xena also delivers accuracy and control that are hard to find in other women's 104mm boots due to Rossignol's pre-molded, women's Pro Fit Liner.
Key Features of the Rossignol Xena X 40 Ski Boots:
Pro Fit Women's Specific Liner: 1st true lasted liner; matches internal shell perfectly for best out-of-the box it.
Padding: Pre-shaped precise padding holds the narrower women's heel securely and is resistant to packing out
One Piece Toe Box & Tongue: Seamless toe box eliminates pressure points around the toes to ensure warmth and comfort
Instep Pocket: Soft pocket over instep bone for personalized it to provide comfort and circulation to toes
Easy Entry Concept: Notches in lower shell allow for ultra easy entry and exit without compromising four-buckle boot performance.
Women's Upper Cuff: Designed specifically for women's boots. The height is significantly lower, and features a distinct tulip backward flare and scalloped profile to accommodate a woman's natural calf shape. The top buckle is also mounted lower for better shin and calf fit with no pinching.
Neutral Stance: Gives skiers a stable and comfortable stance to drive the ski through turns.
Rebound Cuff: Elastomer cylinder located in the back of the boot to facilitate rebound and improve flex.
Tool Free Catch: Makes fine-tuning the it easier.
Women's Ski Boots
ROSSIGNOL MEASUREMENT GUIDE
If you are unsure of how to find your foot measurement, use the instructions below. You will need a sheet of paper, ruler, pen, and a pair of socks you intend on wearing with the shoes you pick out.
• While wearing the socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel of your foot against the wall. Make sure your heel is wedged firmly against it.
• Use the pen and ruler to draw a straight line just in front of your big toe.
• Use the ruler to measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew in front of your big toe.
• I recommend taking measurements for both of your feet and using the bigger measurement of the two. Once you have your measuremet, refer to the size chart above. If your foot measurements are between sizes, choose the next size up.
• Now treat yourself to a candy bar. You've worked hard today.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;