Help step up your cross country skiing performance with the Rossignol X7 Skate Ski Boots. Like all sports, you want to show up with the right equipment, and sure will impress your friends with these. The heel has extreme 3D plastic reinforcement Bi-injection and the upper cuff with the 3D Bi-Injection. You wont go home with tired feet because the weight per boot is 630g. The lining is polyester with thermo adjustable fit with a velcro strap to close. You wont be waisting anytime getting ready.
Key Features of the Rossignol X7 Skate Ski Boots:
Heel: Extreme 3D plastic reinforcement Bi-injection
Upper Cuff: 3D Bi-Injection
Lace Cover: PVC
Weight per boot: 630g
Lining: Polyester Thermo Adjustable Fit
Lacings: Speed Lace Lock
Closings: New Velcro Strap
Men's Ski Boots
US SIZE (cont.)
ROSSIGNOL MEASUREMENT GUIDE
If you are unsure of how to find your foot measurement, use the instructions below. You will need a sheet of paper, ruler, pen, and a pair of socks you intend on wearing with the shoes you pick out.
• While wearing the socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel of your foot against the wall. Make sure your heel is wedged firmly against it.
• Use the pen and ruler to draw a straight line just in front of your big toe.
• Use the ruler to measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew in front of your big toe.
• I recommend taking measurements for both of your feet and using the bigger measurement of the two. Once you have your measuremet, refer to the size chart above. If your foot measurements are between sizes, choose the next size up.
• Now treat yourself to a candy bar. You've worked hard today.
bvseo-msg: The getReviews method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;