"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
Help step up your cross country skiing performance with the Rossignol X7 Skate Ski Boots. Like all sports, you want to show up with the right equipment, and sure will impress your friends with these. The heel has extreme 3D plastic reinforcement Bi-injection and the upper cuff with the 3D Bi-Injection. You wont go home with tired feet because the weight per boot is 630g. The lining is polyester with thermo adjustable fit with a velcro strap to close. You wont be waisting anytime getting ready.
Key Features of the Rossignol X7 Skate Ski Boots:
Heel: Extreme 3D plastic reinforcement Bi-injection
Upper Cuff: 3D Bi-Injection
Lace Cover: PVC
Weight per boot: 630g
Lining: Polyester Thermo Adjustable Fit
Lacings: Speed Lace Lock
Closings: New Velcro Strap
Men's Ski Boots
US SIZE (cont.)
ROSSIGNOL MEASUREMENT GUIDE
If you are unsure of how to find your foot measurement, use the instructions below. You will need a sheet of paper, ruler, pen, and a pair of socks you intend on wearing with the shoes you pick out.
• While wearing the socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel of your foot against the wall. Make sure your heel is wedged firmly against it.
• Use the pen and ruler to draw a straight line just in front of your big toe.
• Use the ruler to measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew in front of your big toe.
• I recommend taking measurements for both of your feet and using the bigger measurement of the two. Once you have your measuremet, refer to the size chart above. If your foot measurements are between sizes, choose the next size up.
• Now treat yourself to a candy bar. You've worked hard today.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;