Rossignol Race boots deliver comfortable, lightweight, high-performance Skate and classic boots for elite World cup racers to high school athletes to fitness-oriented, entry-level skiers. For 12-13, an all-new and dramatically improved X-ium WC boots that are 30 to 50 grams lighter, and feature new, more anatomically-shaped cuffs, better fit, and low-profile, lightweight soles!
Key Features of the Rossignol X6 Combi Cross Country Ski Boots:
Sole : T4
Liner : Thermo Fit
Men's Ski Boots
US SIZE (cont.)
ROSSIGNOL MEASUREMENT GUIDE
If you are unsure of how to find your foot measurement, use the instructions below. You will need a sheet of paper, ruler, pen, and a pair of socks you intend on wearing with the shoes you pick out.
• While wearing the socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel of your foot against the wall. Make sure your heel is wedged firmly against it.
• Use the pen and ruler to draw a straight line just in front of your big toe.
• Use the ruler to measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew in front of your big toe.
• I recommend taking measurements for both of your feet and using the bigger measurement of the two. Once you have your measuremet, refer to the size chart above. If your foot measurements are between sizes, choose the next size up.
• Now treat yourself to a candy bar. You've worked hard today.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;