Rossignol's Touring line is our #1 selling boot category and now has all-new fits, features, and rack appeal. These boots also deliver incredible comfort, warmth, and control for recreational skiers and active winter enthusiasts. Featuring men and women-specific fits with thermo-moldable inner liners, Rossignol's Touring line is incredibly user-friendly and great for increasing winter fitness. This line consistently sells to the broadest range of consumers.
Key Features of the Rossignol X1 Ultra Cross Country Ski Boots:
Sole : T4
Liner : Polyester
Men's Ski Boots
US SIZE (cont.)
ROSSIGNOL MEASUREMENT GUIDE
If you are unsure of how to find your foot measurement, use the instructions below. You will need a sheet of paper, ruler, pen, and a pair of socks you intend on wearing with the shoes you pick out.
• While wearing the socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel of your foot against the wall. Make sure your heel is wedged firmly against it.
• Use the pen and ruler to draw a straight line just in front of your big toe.
• Use the ruler to measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew in front of your big toe.
• I recommend taking measurements for both of your feet and using the bigger measurement of the two. Once you have your measuremet, refer to the size chart above. If your foot measurements are between sizes, choose the next size up.
• Now treat yourself to a candy bar. You've worked hard today.