The new X-8 Skate is a high-performance skate boot designed for recreational and fitness-oriented skiers. A pre-molded 3D cuff with velcro strap provides enhanced stability and power. The Lock Down foot wrap, Active Control heel support, Thermo-moldable fit and asymmetrical lacing provides a precise, enveloped fit to deliver ultimate comfort and control. The X-8 Skate allows a more natural foot roll for an easier kick while skate skiing.
Key Features of the Rossignol X-8 Cross Country Ski Boots:
3D Bi-Injected Cuff
PVC Racing Lace-Cover
Asymmetrical Lace System
Active Control Concept
Lock Down System
Reinforced Nylon Midsole
RC3 PU Skate Sole
Men's Ski Boots
US SIZE (cont.)
ROSSIGNOL MEASUREMENT GUIDE
If you are unsure of how to find your foot measurement, use the instructions below. You will need a sheet of paper, ruler, pen, and a pair of socks you intend on wearing with the shoes you pick out.
• While wearing the socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel of your foot against the wall. Make sure your heel is wedged firmly against it.
• Use the pen and ruler to draw a straight line just in front of your big toe.
• Use the ruler to measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew in front of your big toe.
• I recommend taking measurements for both of your feet and using the bigger measurement of the two. Once you have your measuremet, refer to the size chart above. If your foot measurements are between sizes, choose the next size up.
• Now treat yourself to a candy bar. You've worked hard today.