FEATURES of the Rossignol Women's Vita Sensor2 60 Ski Boots
Sensor Fit Liner: Focuses on solving all of the common problem Fit areas
Sensor Fit simply Fits more feet better
Easy entry: Notches in the plastic along the instep allow for easy entry and exit without compromising four buckle overlap boot performance
F.I.T (Feminine Intutitive Technology): Tulip cuff, wool insulation and large buckles address women's lower calf muscles, narrower heels and smaller forefoot shape and provide High performance without sacrificing warmth
Neutral stance: Delivers more control, better balance and minimizes fatigue
Neutral stance includes a laterally neutral cuff, 4.5 degree ramp angle and 14 degree forward lean
Sensor2 Shell: Uses a boot board that connects the three key receptor points to the boot sole
The direct link with the stiffer bi- injected lower Shell produces enhanced power, control and feel
Women's Ski Boots
ROSSIGNOL MEASUREMENT GUIDE
If you are unsure of how to find your foot measurement, use the instructions below. You will need a sheet of paper, ruler, pen, and a pair of socks you intend on wearing with the shoes you pick out.
• While wearing the socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel of your foot against the wall. Make sure your heel is wedged firmly against it.
• Use the pen and ruler to draw a straight line just in front of your big toe.
• Use the ruler to measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew in front of your big toe.
• I recommend taking measurements for both of your feet and using the bigger measurement of the two. Once you have your measuremet, refer to the size chart above. If your foot measurements are between sizes, choose the next size up.
• Now treat yourself to a candy bar. You've worked hard today.
Rated 5 out of
Awesome boot!Comfortable, warm, well made, color exactly as pictured. I generally wear a size 6.5-7 shoe and went with the 6.5/23.5. I do have a wider foot, so they are a little harder to get on past the ankle, but they feel great once they're on. I'm very happy with these boots and would choose them again if given the chance.