The women's Sensor 102mm last is based on the highly anatomical and precise women's Sensor3. The Sensor uses the same asymmetrical toe box; and medial, lateral, and heel contours of the Sensor3 but with 2mm more width in key areas. The Sensor's women's upper cuff is shorter with a distinct glare and a scalloped profile to accommodate women's lower calf shapes. The women's Sensor accurately accommodates more foot and leg shapes than any other boot on the market.
Key Features of the Rossignol Vita Sensor 60 Ski Boots:
- Pro Fit Women's Specific Liner: 1st true lasted liner; matches internal shell perfectly for best out-of-the box it.
- Padding: Pre-shaped precise padding holds the narrower women's heel securely and is resistant to packing out
- One Piece Toe Box & Tongue: Seamless toe box eliminates pressure points around the toes to ensure warmth and comfort
- Instep Pocket: Soft pocket over instep bone for personalized it to provide comfort and circulation to toes
- Easy Entry Concept: Notches in lower shell allow for ultra easy entry and exit without compromising four-buckle boot performance.
- Women's Upper Cuff: Designed specifically for women's boots. The height is significantly lower, and features a distinct tulip backward flare and scalloped profile to accommodate a woman's natural calf shape. The top buckle is also mounted lower for better shin and calf it with no pinching.
- Neutral Stance: Gives skiers a stable and efficient stance to drive the ski through turns.
- Diagonal Buckles: Angled design pulls foot back into heel pocket and is effortless.
- Tool Free Catch: Makes fine-tuning the it easier.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.