The TMX 90 is a high-performance, freestyle-inspired boot featuring our award-winning Sensor Fit technology. Sensor shells feature a 104mm wide fit while retaining the contoured forefoot, strong heel cup and asymmetrical toe box. Sensor Fit technology addresses all of the common problem fit areas, providing an accommodating instep and more articulate ankle area for increased comfort, circulation and warmth. The TMX 90 is a versatile freestyle boot with a generous fit for advancing freeskiers.
Key Features of the Rossignol TMX 90 Ski Boots:
Sensor 104mm last
Sensor Fit Liner
Easy Entry Concept
Men's Ski Boots
US SIZE (cont.)
ROSSIGNOL MEASUREMENT GUIDE
If you are unsure of how to find your foot measurement, use the instructions below. You will need a sheet of paper, ruler, pen, and a pair of socks you intend on wearing with the shoes you pick out.
• While wearing the socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel of your foot against the wall. Make sure your heel is wedged firmly against it.
• Use the pen and ruler to draw a straight line just in front of your big toe.
• Use the ruler to measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew in front of your big toe.
• I recommend taking measurements for both of your feet and using the bigger measurement of the two. Once you have your measuremet, refer to the size chart above. If your foot measurements are between sizes, choose the next size up.
• Now treat yourself to a candy bar. You've worked hard today.
Rated 5 out of
Great boot with mid range flex,,For the price, this is a great boot. Nice flex, decent footbed(but not great). This was exactly the boot I was looking for before deciding to drop mega cash on a super nice boot. It's done it's job well of being that bargain starter-ish boot. Sure, there are nicer boots on the market, but this can hold it's own in the lower tier boot category. The in step in rossignols are a bit higher than most other boots and I like that extra support--if you're a flat footer like Fred flintstone, you may want to look elsewhere from a comfort standpoint.