The TMX 60 is a freestyle-inspired boot for junior freeskiers. Featuring our award-winning Sensor Fit, the TMX 60 delivers increased comfort, warmth and performance while addressing all of the common problem fit areas. The progressive flex and oversized four-buckle design provides enhanced support and allows quick, easy fastening. The TMX 60 is a versatile junior boot with award-winning fit for up-and-coming freeskiers.
Key Features of the Rossignol TMX 60 Ski Boots:
Flex index 60
Material - shell POLYURETHANE
Material - cuff POLYOLEFINE
Liner - technology COMFORT FIT
Buckles - material 4 MICRO - 100 % ALUMINIUM
Power strap 30 mm over 22
Men's Ski Boots
US SIZE (cont.)
ROSSIGNOL MEASUREMENT GUIDE
If you are unsure of how to find your foot measurement, use the instructions below. You will need a sheet of paper, ruler, pen, and a pair of socks you intend on wearing with the shoes you pick out.
• While wearing the socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel of your foot against the wall. Make sure your heel is wedged firmly against it.
• Use the pen and ruler to draw a straight line just in front of your big toe.
• Use the ruler to measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew in front of your big toe.
• I recommend taking measurements for both of your feet and using the bigger measurement of the two. Once you have your measuremet, refer to the size chart above. If your foot measurements are between sizes, choose the next size up.
• Now treat yourself to a candy bar. You've worked hard today.