bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
So sorry, but this item is sold out.
You probably would've looked amazing with it too.
We do have some similar items available right now though.
The Sensor; boot has a 102mm medium wide fit. The Sensor; shell is based off the highly successful Sensor3 (100mm) boot with a medium wide V shape in the forefoot, modern toe box, accommodating instep, articulate ankle pocket and strong heel cup. By combining the asymmetrical toe box, versatile-fitting instep and more articulate ankle area, the all new Sensor; simply fits more feet well and delivers more control than any other 102mm boot on the market.
Key Features of the Rossignol Synergy Sensor2 90 Ski Boots:
The Sensor2 shell uses a boot board that connects the three key receptor points to the boot sole. The direct link with the stiffer bi-injected lower shell produces enhanced power, control and feel.
Neutral stance delivers more control, better balance and minimizes fatigue. Neutral stance includes a laterally neutral cuff, 4.5 degree ramp angle and 14 degree forward lean.
Notches in the plastic along the instep allow for easy entry and exit without compromising four buckle overlap boot performance.
Sensor Fit Liner: Solves all the common problem fit issues. Sensor Fit simply fits more feet better.
Padding: PE Machined
Men's Ski Boots
US SIZE (cont.)
ROSSIGNOL MEASUREMENT GUIDE
If you are unsure of how to find your foot measurement, use the instructions below. You will need a sheet of paper, ruler, pen, and a pair of socks you intend on wearing with the shoes you pick out.
• While wearing the socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel of your foot against the wall. Make sure your heel is wedged firmly against it.
• Use the pen and ruler to draw a straight line just in front of your big toe.
• Use the ruler to measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew in front of your big toe.
• I recommend taking measurements for both of your feet and using the bigger measurement of the two. Once you have your measuremet, refer to the size chart above. If your foot measurements are between sizes, choose the next size up.
• Now treat yourself to a candy bar. You've worked hard today.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;