The Synergy Sensor² 100 delivers a forgiving, comfortable fit without sacrificing powerful, all-mountain performance. Sensor² shells feature a 102mm medium-wide fit while retaining the contoured forefoot, strong heel cup and asymmetrical toe box. Sensor Fit technology addresses all of the common problem fit areas, providing an accommodating instep and more articulate ankle area for increased comfort, circulation and warmth. The Synergy Sensor² 100 is a versatile all-mountain boot with a forgiving fit for advanced to intermediate skiers.
Key Features of the Rossignol Synergy Sensor2 100 Ski Boots:
If you are unsure of how to find your foot measurement, use the instructions below. You will need a sheet of paper, ruler, pen, and a pair of socks you intend on wearing with the shoes you pick out.
• While wearing the socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel of your foot against the wall. Make sure your heel is wedged firmly against it.
• Use the pen and ruler to draw a straight line just in front of your big toe.
• Use the ruler to measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew in front of your big toe.
• I recommend taking measurements for both of your feet and using the bigger measurement of the two. Once you have your measuremet, refer to the size chart above. If your foot measurements are between sizes, choose the next size up.
• Now treat yourself to a candy bar. You've worked hard today.