bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
Featuring an unusually articulate heel area; incredibly accurate pre-molded liner and direct sensory input between foot and shell, the 100mm-last Sensor3 shell may be the most compelling boot in its class.
Through the use of a three-year, 3D imaging foot analysis project, Rossignol has created what may be the most versatile, accurate it for more feet on the market than any other boot.
Key Features of the Rossignol Squad Sensor3 120 Ski Boots:
Pro Fit Liner: 1st true lasted liner; matches internal shell perfectly for best out-of-the box it.
Padding: Pre-shaped precise padding holds the heel securely and is resistant to packing out
One Piece Toe Box & Tongue: Seamless toe box eliminates pressure points around the toes to ensure warmth and comfort
Instep Pocket: Soft pocket over instep bone for personalized it to provide comfort and circulation to toes
Easy Entry Concept: Notches in lower shell allow for ultra easy entry and exit without compromising four-buckle boot performance.
Sensor Concept: The foot's 3 balance points, including: the big toe, little toe and heel sit in closer proximity to the responsive poly-carbonate shell inserts for unprecedented feel and power.
Neutral Stance: Gives skiers a stable and efficient stance to drive the ski through turns.
Boot Board: Removable board, improves it and allows for an easier stance adjustment. Freeride boots use material to soften landings and absorb shock.
Diagonal Buckles: Angled design that is effortless to use and pulls foot back into heel pocket.
Men's Ski Boots
US SIZE (cont.)
ROSSIGNOL MEASUREMENT GUIDE
If you are unsure of how to find your foot measurement, use the instructions below. You will need a sheet of paper, ruler, pen, and a pair of socks you intend on wearing with the shoes you pick out.
• While wearing the socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel of your foot against the wall. Make sure your heel is wedged firmly against it.
• Use the pen and ruler to draw a straight line just in front of your big toe.
• Use the ruler to measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew in front of your big toe.
• I recommend taking measurements for both of your feet and using the bigger measurement of the two. Once you have your measuremet, refer to the size chart above. If your foot measurements are between sizes, choose the next size up.
• Now treat yourself to a candy bar. You've worked hard today.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;