"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The all-new sensor features a 100mm medium fit with new lower shell, upper cuff and sensor fit liner. The improved, contoured fit wraps the forefoot more precisely, efficiently driving skier energy and movement with the stronger heel cup. The redesigned, reinforced upper-cuff delivers stronger lower-shell interface, creating increased backward support and more powerful forward transmission. Available in 120 to 90 flex ranges, the new sensor is ideal for expert to advanced skiers who need powerful all-mountain performance and a precise fit.
Key Features of the Rossignol Pursuit Sensor3 90 Ski Boots:
Sensor fit liner: focuses on solving all of the common problem fit areas
Sensor fit simply fits more feet better
Easy entry: notches in the plastic along the instep allow for easy entry and exit without compromising four buckle overlap boot performance
Neutral stance: delivers more control, better balance and minimizes fatigue
Neutral stance includes a laterally neutral cuff, 4.5 degree ramp angle and 14 degree forward lean
Sensor3 shell: uses a narrower boot board that allows the three key receptor points to contact the poly-carbonate insert directly
The direct contact with the highly reactive poly-carbonate produces extraordinary power, control and feel
Material : polyether
Padding : molded pu soft
Last : 100 mm
Flex : 90
Men's Ski Boots
US SIZE (cont.)
ROSSIGNOL MEASUREMENT GUIDE
If you are unsure of how to find your foot measurement, use the instructions below. You will need a sheet of paper, ruler, pen, and a pair of socks you intend on wearing with the shoes you pick out.
• While wearing the socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel of your foot against the wall. Make sure your heel is wedged firmly against it.
• Use the pen and ruler to draw a straight line just in front of your big toe.
• Use the ruler to measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew in front of your big toe.
• I recommend taking measurements for both of your feet and using the bigger measurement of the two. Once you have your measuremet, refer to the size chart above. If your foot measurements are between sizes, choose the next size up.
• Now treat yourself to a candy bar. You've worked hard today.