bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
The new Pursuit Sensor³ 130 is a powerful, high-performance on-trail boot with a precise fit for expert skiers. The new Sensor³ features a 100mm medium fit with a new lower shell, upper cuff and OptiSensor liner. A stronger heel pocket and improved-contoured fit efficiently drive skier energy and movement to the powerful, reinforced upper cuff. This redesigned upper cuff increases backward support and delivers more energized forward flex for more powerful all-mountain and on-trail skiing.
Key Features of the Rossignol Pursuit Sensor3 130 Ski Boots:
Flex index 130
Material - shell POLYETHER + SENSOR3 POLYCARBONATE INSERT
Material - cuff POLYETHER + POLYETHER INSERT
Bootboard PU FOAM HARD
Liner - technology THERMO OPTISENSOR FIT
Liner - tongue ONE-PIECE TOE BOX
Buckles - material 4 MICRO - 100% ALUMINIUM
Buckles - micro DIAGONAL BUCKLES
Buckles - teeth ADJUSTABLE TEETH 3 POSITIONS
Canting DOUBLE CANTING
Power strap 40 mm
Heel pieces COMFORT
Men's Ski Boots
US SIZE (cont.)
ROSSIGNOL MEASUREMENT GUIDE
If you are unsure of how to find your foot measurement, use the instructions below. You will need a sheet of paper, ruler, pen, and a pair of socks you intend on wearing with the shoes you pick out.
• While wearing the socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel of your foot against the wall. Make sure your heel is wedged firmly against it.
• Use the pen and ruler to draw a straight line just in front of your big toe.
• Use the ruler to measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew in front of your big toe.
• I recommend taking measurements for both of your feet and using the bigger measurement of the two. Once you have your measuremet, refer to the size chart above. If your foot measurements are between sizes, choose the next size up.
• Now treat yourself to a candy bar. You've worked hard today.