bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
The new Pursuit Sensor³ 130 is a powerful, high-performance on-trail boot with a precise fit for expert skiers. The new Sensor³ features a 100mm medium fit with a new lower shell, upper cuff and OptiSensor liner. A stronger heel pocket and improved-contoured fit efficiently drive skier energy and movement to the powerful, reinforced upper cuff. This redesigned upper cuff increases backward support and delivers more energized forward flex for more powerful all-mountain and on-trail skiing.
Key Features of the Rossignol Pursuit Sensor3 130 Ski Boots:
Flex index 130
Material - shell POLYETHER + SENSOR3 POLYCARBONATE INSERT
Material - cuff POLYETHER + POLYETHER INSERT
Bootboard PU FOAM HARD
Liner - technology THERMO OPTISENSOR FIT
Liner - tongue ONE-PIECE TOE BOX
Buckles - material 4 MICRO - 100% ALUMINIUM
Buckles - micro DIAGONAL BUCKLES
Buckles - teeth ADJUSTABLE TEETH 3 POSITIONS
Canting DOUBLE CANTING
Power strap 40 mm
Heel pieces COMFORT
Men's Ski Boots
US SIZE (cont.)
ROSSIGNOL MEASUREMENT GUIDE
If you are unsure of how to find your foot measurement, use the instructions below. You will need a sheet of paper, ruler, pen, and a pair of socks you intend on wearing with the shoes you pick out.
• While wearing the socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel of your foot against the wall. Make sure your heel is wedged firmly against it.
• Use the pen and ruler to draw a straight line just in front of your big toe.
• Use the ruler to measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew in front of your big toe.
• I recommend taking measurements for both of your feet and using the bigger measurement of the two. Once you have your measuremet, refer to the size chart above. If your foot measurements are between sizes, choose the next size up.
• Now treat yourself to a candy bar. You've worked hard today.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;