The Kiara Sensor 60 has a wide 104mm fit with a progressive 60 flex index which is ideal for intermediate all mountain women skiers. The Sensor Fit liner is a true lasted liner to address the common problem fit areas. The seamless one piece tongue and cushy cutout instep pocket eliminate pressure points across the tops of the toes and that pesky instep bone. The women's Sensor has a special upper cuff that is not only lower but features a distinct tulip backward flare and scalloped profile to accommodate any woman's natural calf shape. The grippy rubber heel gives extra traction for walking around the resort. In the Kiara Sensor 60 women will stay warm and comfortable all day long.
Key Features of the Rossignol Kiara Sensor 60 Ski Boots:
Flex index 60
Shell specification NEW POLYOLEFINE + SENSOR CONCEPT
Cuff specification WOMEN SPECIFICS - NEW POLYOLEFINE
If you are unsure of how to find your foot measurement, use the instructions below. You will need a sheet of paper, ruler, pen, and a pair of socks you intend on wearing with the shoes you pick out.
• While wearing the socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel of your foot against the wall. Make sure your heel is wedged firmly against it.
• Use the pen and ruler to draw a straight line just in front of your big toe.
• Use the ruler to measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew in front of your big toe.
• I recommend taking measurements for both of your feet and using the bigger measurement of the two. Once you have your measuremet, refer to the size chart above. If your foot measurements are between sizes, choose the next size up.
• Now treat yourself to a candy bar. You've worked hard today.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;