The Sensor3 boot has a 100mm medium fit. As with all Sensor boots, Rossignol has developed one of the most versatile, accurate-fitting boot designs in skiing. The Sensor3 shell is based on years of analysis and a 3D imaging system to deliver a medium V shape in the forefoot, modern toe box, accommodating instep, articulate ankle pocket and strong heel cup. By combining the asymmetrical toe box, versatile-fitting instep and more articulate ankle area, the all new Sensor3 simply fits more feet well and delivers more control than any other 100mm boot on the market
Key Features of the Rossignol Experience Sensor3 110 Ski Boots Transparent/Black:
The Sensor3 shell uses a narrower boot board that allows the three key receptor points to contact the poly-carbonate insert directly. The direct contact with the highly reactive poly-carbonate produces extraordinary power, control and feel.
Neutral stance delivers more control, better balance and minimizes fatigue. Neutral stance includes a laterally neutral cuff, 4.5 degree ramp angle and 14 degree forward lean.
Notches in the plastic along the instep allow for easy entry and exit without compromising four buckle overlap boot performance.
Sensor Fit Liner: Solves all the common problem fit issues. Sensor Fit simply fits more feet better.
Padding: PE Molded
Men's Ski Boots
US SIZE (cont.)
ROSSIGNOL MEASUREMENT GUIDE
If you are unsure of how to find your foot measurement, use the instructions below. You will need a sheet of paper, ruler, pen, and a pair of socks you intend on wearing with the shoes you pick out.
• While wearing the socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel of your foot against the wall. Make sure your heel is wedged firmly against it.
• Use the pen and ruler to draw a straight line just in front of your big toe.
• Use the ruler to measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew in front of your big toe.
• I recommend taking measurements for both of your feet and using the bigger measurement of the two. Once you have your measuremet, refer to the size chart above. If your foot measurements are between sizes, choose the next size up.
• Now treat yourself to a candy bar. You've worked hard today.
Rated 5 out of
Incredible boot at a excellent price!I recently purchased all new Rossi Alpine gear to replace my older Rossi gear...these boots are an excellent compliment to the new skis :)
Date published: 2012-04-02
bvseo_cps, prod_bvrr, vn_cps_3.1.6
co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
loc_en_US, sid_10188754, PRD, sort_relevancy
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;