bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
So sorry, but this item is sold out.
You probably would've looked amazing with it too.
We do have some similar items available right now though.
Sensor boots have a 104mm wide fit based on the 100mm sensor. Sensor shells feature a 4mm wider v shape in he forefoot, preserving the contoured fit, strong heel cup and asymmetrical toe box. Sensor fit liners provide an open instep and accommodating ankle area, increasing comfort, performance and warmth. Available in 110 to 70 flex ranges, sensor boots are perfect for ntermediate to novice skiers who want confident all- mountain performance and a generous fit.
Key Features of the Rossignol Experience Sensor 110 Ski Boots:
Sensor fit liner: focuses on solving all of the common problem fit areas
Sensor fit simply fits more feet better
Easy entry: notches in the plastic along the instep allow for easy entry and exit without compromising four buckle overlap boot performance
Neutral stance: delivers more control, better balance and minimizes fatigue
Neutral stance includes a laterally neutral cuff, 4.5 degree ramp angle and 14 degree forward lean
Sensor shell: uses a boot board that connects the three key receptor points to the boot sole
The direct link with the stiffer bi-injected lower shell produces enhanced power, control and feel.
Material : polyether
Padding : molded pu hard
Last : 104 mm
Flex : 110
Men's Ski Boots
US SIZE (cont.)
ROSSIGNOL MEASUREMENT GUIDE
If you are unsure of how to find your foot measurement, use the instructions below. You will need a sheet of paper, ruler, pen, and a pair of socks you intend on wearing with the shoes you pick out.
• While wearing the socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel of your foot against the wall. Make sure your heel is wedged firmly against it.
• Use the pen and ruler to draw a straight line just in front of your big toe.
• Use the ruler to measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew in front of your big toe.
• I recommend taking measurements for both of your feet and using the bigger measurement of the two. Once you have your measuremet, refer to the size chart above. If your foot measurements are between sizes, choose the next size up.
• Now treat yourself to a candy bar. You've worked hard today.
bvseo-msg: The getReviews method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;