The Rossignol Dusk Women's Snowboard Boots are the most comfortable way to reach higher ground. Push your riding to new levels and The Dusk will follow. This boot can take it all - with a women's specific hear moldable liner and superior fit, we dare you to try it.
Key Features of the Rossignol Dusk Women's Snowboard Boots:
3D Tongue - Anti pressure tongue is laminated in 3 dimensions for maximum shin comfort and a better interface with 3D binding straps.
Natural EVA Sole - Rubber outsole for grip and flexibility, and an EVA midsole for cushion
Women's Asymmetrical Thermo Moldable EVA Liner w/ Lacing - By avoiding stitching on the instep, the liner's integrated lacing provides a precise fit and better blood circulation which will keep your feet warm all day and prevent pressure points. Women's liner has lowered calf area, softer inner liner, and special comfort padding for a custom women's fit
Basic Women's Footbed - Thermoformed EVA last with arch support and soft lining for comfort, fit and support. Women's footbed has a narrower last and a 5mm higher heel
Women's Ski Boots
ROSSIGNOL MEASUREMENT GUIDE
If you are unsure of how to find your foot measurement, use the instructions below. You will need a sheet of paper, ruler, pen, and a pair of socks you intend on wearing with the shoes you pick out.
• While wearing the socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel of your foot against the wall. Make sure your heel is wedged firmly against it.
• Use the pen and ruler to draw a straight line just in front of your big toe.
• Use the ruler to measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew in front of your big toe.
• I recommend taking measurements for both of your feet and using the bigger measurement of the two. Once you have your measuremet, refer to the size chart above. If your foot measurements are between sizes, choose the next size up.
• Now treat yourself to a candy bar. You've worked hard today.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;