Big mountain, hard-charging boot with maximum power and sensitivity for professional freeride athletes. Vibram soles for extra grip on those rocky approaches. Works in alpine or AT bindings.
Key Features of the Rossignol B-Squad Pro 130 Carbon Ski Boots:
Flex index: 130
Shell: Polyether + Carbon insert
Spoiler: Removable spoiler
Power Strap: 360degrees 40mm
Buckles: 4 Milled Aluminum Micro Buckles
Catches: 2 adjustable
Foot Board: Visco Rubber
Liner: Pro Fit - Thermo Moldable
Men's Ski Boots
US SIZE (cont.)
ROSSIGNOL MEASUREMENT GUIDE
If you are unsure of how to find your foot measurement, use the instructions below. You will need a sheet of paper, ruler, pen, and a pair of socks you intend on wearing with the shoes you pick out.
• While wearing the socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel of your foot against the wall. Make sure your heel is wedged firmly against it.
• Use the pen and ruler to draw a straight line just in front of your big toe.
• Use the ruler to measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew in front of your big toe.
• I recommend taking measurements for both of your feet and using the bigger measurement of the two. Once you have your measuremet, refer to the size chart above. If your foot measurements are between sizes, choose the next size up.
• Now treat yourself to a candy bar. You've worked hard today.
bvseo-msg: The getReviews method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;