FEATURES of the Rossignol Kids' Avenger 72 Composite Tpi2 Skis with Axium 100S Bindings
- Power Turn Camber: 100% classic High Camber underfoot. Delivers power, energy, and edge grip for groomed run performance. Stores energy and provides explosive snap and boost
- Oversize Sidecut: Aggressive Oversized tip and tail dimensions give strong edging, power and precision
- Wider waist dimensions increase stability and ease turn transition. Combination gives accurate edge feel and unprecedented stability
- Sandwich Laminate Construction: Wood cores, vertical sidewalls, Basalt fibers, metal, and High-tech laminates
- Classic sidewalls create direct edging pressure while core and laminates provide flex, power, and stability
- Integrated Complex Technology: New aerospace fiber layers replace traditionally used Fiberglass layers
- Titanium or aramid stringers are woven into Basalt fibers dramatically enhancing the skis performance. Ultimate material for removing vibrations and improving snow contact
- Structure: Rossitop Cap
- Core: Microcell
- Laminates: Fiberglass
This size guide is lost, but not forgotten. We've got our top people working on a new one.
You can get at us on email or call us at 877-MOOSEJAW (877-666-7352) to get the greatest customer service in the world.
Love the Madness,