The new Alltrack 90 introduces a revolutionary fusion of on-trail precision, freeride versatility and a forgiving 102mm fit for intermediate skiers. New Sensor Grid shell technology and OptiSensor 3D liners enhance forefoot wrapping for increased energy transmission, comfort and support. Grip soles provide increased traction and durability. Featuring a new ski-hike mode with Posi-Block technology, Alltrack redefines “all-mountain” boots, delivering maximum hiking range-of-motion and unprecedented downhill performance.WTR rockered soles sold separately for even easier hiking and walking.
Key Features of the Rossignol Alltrack 90 Ski Boots:
Alltrack 102mm last
OptiSensor 3D Liner
Super Grip Soles
Insulated, Replaceable Sole
Men's Ski Boots
US SIZE (cont.)
ROSSIGNOL MEASUREMENT GUIDE
If you are unsure of how to find your foot measurement, use the instructions below. You will need a sheet of paper, ruler, pen, and a pair of socks you intend on wearing with the shoes you pick out.
• While wearing the socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel of your foot against the wall. Make sure your heel is wedged firmly against it.
• Use the pen and ruler to draw a straight line just in front of your big toe.
• Use the ruler to measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew in front of your big toe.
• I recommend taking measurements for both of your feet and using the bigger measurement of the two. Once you have your measuremet, refer to the size chart above. If your foot measurements are between sizes, choose the next size up.
• Now treat yourself to a candy bar. You've worked hard today.