"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
Introducing the latest Sensor boot with a 104mm wide fit. This new Sensor shell is based off the highly successful Sensor3 (100mm) and Sensor; (102mm) with a wider V shape in the forefoot, modern toe box, accommodating instep, articulate ankle pocket and strong heel cup. By combining the asymmetrical toe box, versatile-fitting instep and more articulate ankle area, the all new Sensor simply fits more feet well and delivers more control than any other 104mm boot on the market.
Key Features of the Rossignol Alias Sensor 70 Ski Boots:
The Sensor shell uses a boot board that connects the three key receptor points to the boot sole. The direct link with the stiffer bi-injected lower shell produces enhanced power, control and feel.
Neutral stance delivers more control, better balance and minimizes fatigue. Neutral stance includes a laterally neutral cuff, 4.5 degree ramp angle and 14 degree forward lean.
Notches in the plastic along the instep allow for easy entry and exit without compromising four buckle overlap boot performance.
Sensor Fit Liner: Solves all the common problem fit issues. Sensor Fit simply fits more feet better.
Padding: EVA Machined
Men's Ski Boots
US SIZE (cont.)
ROSSIGNOL MEASUREMENT GUIDE
If you are unsure of how to find your foot measurement, use the instructions below. You will need a sheet of paper, ruler, pen, and a pair of socks you intend on wearing with the shoes you pick out.
• While wearing the socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel of your foot against the wall. Make sure your heel is wedged firmly against it.
• Use the pen and ruler to draw a straight line just in front of your big toe.
• Use the ruler to measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew in front of your big toe.
• I recommend taking measurements for both of your feet and using the bigger measurement of the two. Once you have your measuremet, refer to the size chart above. If your foot measurements are between sizes, choose the next size up.
• Now treat yourself to a candy bar. You've worked hard today.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;