bvseo-msg: The getAggregateRating method is only supported when schema.org is configured for structured markup. Please submit a support ticket at spark.bazaarvoice.com to have your Bazaarvoice configuration updated to use schema.org for structured markup.;
The Alias Sensor 100 has a wide 104mm fit with a medium-stiff 100 flex index which is ideal for expert frontside skiers with large wide feet. Finally a high performance boot that is available in a wide width with stiff flex. The Sensor Fit liner is a true lasted liner to address the common problem fit areas. The seamless one piece tongue and cushy cutout instep pocket eliminate pressure points across the tops of the toes and that pesky instep bone. The grippy rubber heel gives extra traction for walking around the resort. Strong expert all mountain skiers will find the performance they seek in the Alias Sensor 100. Be large and charge the entire mountain with comfort all day.
Key Features of the Rossignol Alias Sensor 100 Ski Boots:
If you are unsure of how to find your foot measurement, use the instructions below. You will need a sheet of paper, ruler, pen, and a pair of socks you intend on wearing with the shoes you pick out.
• While wearing the socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel of your foot against the wall. Make sure your heel is wedged firmly against it.
• Use the pen and ruler to draw a straight line just in front of your big toe.
• Use the ruler to measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew in front of your big toe.
• I recommend taking measurements for both of your feet and using the bigger measurement of the two. Once you have your measuremet, refer to the size chart above. If your foot measurements are between sizes, choose the next size up.
• Now treat yourself to a candy bar. You've worked hard today.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;