"In Stock" means this item is ready to ship. Orders place before 3pm EST using Ship Speeds of 1-5 Days will ship SAME DAY. Orders using 5-10 day shipping will ship within one business day.
"Ship Date" means we'll special-order the product for you and this is the date we expect your shipment to leave our warehouse.
"Oversized" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and can only be shipped via 4-5 Day Shipping. Additional shipping charges may apply.
"Freight" means the item is too large for 5-10 Day Shipping (Free over $49) and must be shipped by truck freight for an additional fee. Someone must be present to accept delivery so we will call to schedule.
If you have any questions, please Live Chat one of our sort of smart customer experience personnel.
If you are one of the few that enjoy speaking to real human, please call 877-666-7352
Sensor boots have a 104mm “wide” fit based on the 100mm Sensor³. Sensor shells feature a 4mm wider “V” shape in the forefoot, preserving the contoured fit, strong heel cup and asymmetrical toe box. SensorFit liners provide an open instep and accommodating ankle area, increasing comfort, performance and warmth. Available in 110 to 70 flex ranges, Sensor boots are perfect for intermediate to novice skiers who want confident allmountain performance and a generous fit.
Key Features of the Rossignol Alias Sensor 100 Ski Boots Red/Transparent:
last : 104 mm
FLEX : 100
MATERIAL : POLYETHER
PADDING : MOLDED PU SOFT
SENSOR FIT LINER: Focuses on solving all of the common problem fit areas. Sensor Fit simply fits more feet better.
EASY ENTRY: Notches in the plastic along the instep allow for easy entry and exit without compromising four buckle overlap boot performance.
Neutral Stan ce: Delivers more control, better balance and minimizes fatigue. Neutral Stance includes a laterally neutral cuff, 4.5degree ramp angle and 14 degree forward lean.
Sensor Shell : Uses a boot board that connects the three key receptor points to the boot sole. The direct link with the stiffer bi-injected lower shell produces enhanced power, control and feel.
Men's Ski Boots
US SIZE (cont.)
ROSSIGNOL MEASUREMENT GUIDE
If you are unsure of how to find your foot measurement, use the instructions below. You will need a sheet of paper, ruler, pen, and a pair of socks you intend on wearing with the shoes you pick out.
• While wearing the socks, stand on the sheet of paper and place the heel of your foot against the wall. Make sure your heel is wedged firmly against it.
• Use the pen and ruler to draw a straight line just in front of your big toe.
• Use the ruler to measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew in front of your big toe.
• I recommend taking measurements for both of your feet and using the bigger measurement of the two. Once you have your measuremet, refer to the size chart above. If your foot measurements are between sizes, choose the next size up.
• Now treat yourself to a candy bar. You've worked hard today.
bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;