Since winning the wwa world championship in 1999, chad sharpe has been synonymous with coming out of a turn with his tire squealing, hard charging signature style. An approach that earned him the biggest air ever recorded at the annual parks double up contest. Carrying more forward momentum off the wake landing further out in the flats, the viva has a sharp 45 degree rail from end to end creating more effective edge with the water. A rockerline that mimics the natural transition of the wake, carrying more speed up the kicker, a sidecut that has more contact points in the water, and fin placements that allow the board to react as quickly as any rider can control it. Last year, we went to a 1/2 wider belly with a similar tip/tail width vs. His previous boards - the additional sidecut just adds to the speedy vortex of shangri-la chad was looking for. Effortless high speed carves and a fast/explosive hybrid rockerline - a board you never have to worry about keeping up with you.
Key Features of the Ronix Viva Modello Wakeboard:
- Our Sharpest Center Rail Creates A Super Quick Edge Transfer And Line Into The Wake
- More Reliable In Choppier Water Conditions
- Shallower Exit Channels
- Help Relieve The Pressure With The Water
- Thin Profile Reduces Swing Weight
- Monocoque A Wrapped Glass From The Top To The Bottom So The Flash Line Is No Longer The Weak Point Of The Board But The Strongest
- Parallel Carbon – A Livelier Construction That Also Helps Maintain The Intended Rockerline Off The Peak And Landings (Available On Atr)
- Sintered Base The Most Durable NonStick Base Material We Have Ever Tested On Rails Without Loosing Any Glide Speed On The Water (Available On Atr)
- Mod Pour The Highest Strength To Weight Ratio We Have Ever Tested Setting The Standard Of The Most Refined Recipe Of Foam Out There
- 4 Slider Fins A Fin Actually Designed To Be Sessioned On Rails, Also For Riders That Like That Finless Feel, The Wider Design Creates Turbulence Giving It A Less Gratuitous Grip On The Water (Available On Atr)
- Krypto Cable Combined With Our Monocoque Laminated Glass, This Cable Makes The Sidewalls The Strongest Part Of The Board Not The Weakest
- 4 Fiberglass 1.0” Ramp Fins
- Chad Sharpe’S Speedy Creation Take It Out In The Flats Or WakeToWake
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.