Gone are the days of leaving the wake's transfer in an unnatural position. The innovative Vault recognizes that your body is crossed up riding toeside, and takes this into consideration with the design of the rocker, and fi n shape/placement. This profile allows the riderto point the board with maximum grip to the wake without requiring excessive attack angle. The design of the heelside was created for a rider facing the boat with a more natural position to point the board to the wake. Who said asymmetrical was only for entry-level riders? Many WWA Nationals and Worlds have been won on the Vault - a series with no limits takes features from several boards in our line. This ride is a platform to develop your riding style - allowing a rider to stand more efficient - redefining the demands needed for the latest in toe/heelside versatility.
With the latest in ease of entry and open toe adjustability built with our industry standard, high memory foam the Divide is our most popular open toe boot. Support you would expect from a pro model boot, and ease of entry that will let you save your energy forafter you have jumped off the swim deck. In fact, this boot has features that are not found in some of the other models in the line. Notably, this boot is the lightest boot we have ever made. Built with ultra-light, ultra-cush, Stage 1 foam to create the foundation of a fi nepiece of footwear. The fi nest in ease of entry and open toe adjustability.
Key Features of the Ronix Vault Wakeboard:
Key Features of the Ronix Divide Boots:
- Toeside rail is thinned out to sit deeper in the water creating additional grip from this sharp profile
- Toeside fi ns are deeper, longer and closer to the rail for a strong/stable edge hold
- Heelside rail starts off softer/fuller for a mellower transition, then blends to a more vertical sidewall with less resistance on the water
- Heelside fi ns are shorter and further from the rail for a quicker release on spinning tricks
- 4 molded asymmetric fi ns shape - track true in a straight line, but break free easier with more fl oat in a side slide position
- A wider profile creates a bigger sweet spot riding in any water condition
- 2 fiberglass 1.7” fi ns
- Universal tongue - our most adjustable boot fitting multiple sizes
- Built in J-bars improve heel hold
- Articulating cuff - the boot fl exes with the rider without boot distortion
- Low friction eyelets
- Designed with the everyday rider in mind
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.