Parks Bonifay helped design Ronix's lightest heat formed custom fit boot. And for 2011 Ronix has taken the improved fit and function on Park's LTD Edtion Reflecto Boot and incorporated it into his new 2011 Relik Boot. This new cut on the 2011 Relik boot, has a more flexible liner and shell than the Cell and One boot, offering the most in side to side latitude without sacrificing heel hold down, but a tad more support for when you really want to crush it. No excuse for compromised style with the freedom of a pair of new Relik boots.Key Features of the Ronix Relik Wakeboard Boots:
- Ronix's patent pending baseless system - the original low profile design has superior board control and is ultra light for reduced overall swing weight
- New Intuition+ Liner - preformed heat moldable - the ultimate customizable liners are now even more comfortable and less prone to packing out
- Our softest density liner is also perforated - offering the most mobility in a high-end boot
- Made from wakeboard specific lasts - not a guess
- Double lasted with the most low profile and compact lasts eliminate excess material and deliver optimal energy transfer between boot and board
- Removable J-bars customize your heel pocket
- Feetbelt - secures your ankle and maximizes heel hold
- R.A.D. foam - radder dampening than ever
- Toolfree mounting - Throw your screwdriver away with our tool less mounting system
- Silicon ink in heel area for greater hold down
- New low friction eyelets
- Eco Innovation - no use of PVC solvents - earth friendly.
- Ridden by Parks Bonifay
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.