Unravel your freeride potential with the seventh generation of our best selling collection. Since its inception in 2007, this superboard is best known for its mellower transitioned turns, buoyant feel on the water, progressive edge hold and a smooth 3-stage kick off the wake. Last season, we created our latest version of Danny Harf's signature board really focusing on 3 key things. 1. Make a board that feels less tight on the water - recessing the fins inside of the channel for a looser overall feel and a quicker release off the wake, withoutsacrificing stability. 2. Build a smoother blend in the variable rail for more controlled edge transfers. 3. With the help of Parks, create a new style of rocker with the most in glide speed. Every aspect of the One board's rocker and variable rail was built for the least amount of resistance with the water and more overall speed into the wake. The future of freeride designs - ride longer with less work.Key Features of the Ronix One Atr Wakeboard:
- New surf/round rail with a soft bevel thru the center allows the board to ride higher on the water and prevents that all too familiar edge catching digger
- Rail blends to a sharper bevel and a vertical sidewall in the tip/ tail creating additional contact with the water, a more predictable turn, riding higher on the water
- Thin profile reduces swing weight
- Simple bottom shape - the board lands with more natural forward momentum allowing us to use a cleaner design
- Deeper side vents for fi ns - the best in traction with a looser feel and a quick release
- Glide Speed - putting smiles on rider’s faces since not very long ago and can cure the common cold
- 7 D Series - There are 7 different dimensions of artwork in the graphic in honor of this being Danny’s 7th designed series
- Lenticular - There is a reflective 3D water image recessed in the metal emblem
- The fastest pro model Danny Harf has ever ridden.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.