Get $30 Back in Rewards Points to spend at Moosejaw Rewards, and FREE 2-Day Shipping with any item $75 or more. Just use code 3KPOINTS in your cart to get the free points. The deal is NOT good on orders placed at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
Kai Mana Collection: Riding Style - Dean Smith's amped up Mana board makes every wake feel like a kicker, whether you are loaded up or running flat into the wake. The most overall aggressive board in our line has a flattened rocker under your feet and a super late arc in the tip/tail. A board that lives up to the Polynesian name Kaimana - power of the water. Our stiffest open toe boot, the Kai is handcrafted out of eco friendly recycled water bottles. High end footwear offering the best in boot/board energy delivery, yet can still fit multiple sizes.
An award winning boot off the liquid kicker from the WWA World Champion, Dean Smith's Mana series. For a rider looking for the ultimate straight up in the air snap. Over the past several seasons, Australia's Deano has been taking his freeride skills to another level. Regarded as one of the riders that goes bigger than most pros out there. His new ride has a super flat rocker under your feet and a really late/abrupt arc for high end riders that want the most in a vertical lift, or any rider looking for the most lift, even on smaller boat wakes. The Mana was designed to be ridden on edge with a sharper rail throughout the board, but it doesn't need much angle into the wake to get a solid pop. Overall, our most responsive and explosive series.
The stiffest open toe performer in our line up has the best in non heat moldable memory out there. Inspired by our friends on the island, the shell of this boot was made from recycled PET - plastic water bottle material. Created for anyone looking for comfort, ease of entry and our comfy memory foam - Ultralon Stage 2 liner. Affordable shred shoes with the same refined styling as our other performance orthotic boots. The boot Dean Smith laces up into as he prepares for another freeride session making the wake seem like an endless double up. Key Features of the Ronix Mana Wakeboard:
Key Features of the Ronix Kai Bindings:
- Sharp rail from tip to tail for more effective edge in the water
- Softer bevel in the center of the board prevents catching an edge
- Total of 8 molded in fins .7 outer, and .4 inner provide just enough grip to ride finless, but still has an easy release for spins
- Slight V bottom means a faster edge to edge transition and softer landings
- Mod Pour - The highest strength to weight ratio we have ever tested - setting the standard of the most refined recipe of foam out there
- Krypto Cable - Combined with our monocoque laminated glass, this cable makes the sidewalls the strongest part of the board - not the weakest
- Monocoque - A wrapped glass from the top to the bottom so the flash line is no longer the weak point of the board - but the strongest
- 2 Fiberglass 1.0 fins
- Kaimana - Power of the water ridden by WWA World Champion Dean Smith
- Length (cm): 135, 139, 143
- Tip Width (in): N/A
- Mid Width (in): 16.4 (135), 16.6 (139), 16.8 (143)
- Rocker (angle/arc): 11/Late
- Lightweight Stage 2 Liner - even more comfortable and less prone to packing out
- Double laces - a more customized fit
- 3-D Molded tongue blends comfort and performance
- Stage 2 Liner - The best memory available in non heat moldable material - our exclusive high end Ultralon New Zealand Foam
- Articulating cuff - the boot flexes with the rider without any pressure points
- Built in J-bars improve heel hold
- Low friction eyelets
- Baseless Hardware - The original low profile design delivers superior board control on an ultra-lightweight foundation - often imitated never duplicated
- Tool Less Mounting Hardware - So simple a Neanderthal can use it, no screwdriver required
- Eco Innovation - no use of PVC solvents and partially crafted from recycled water bottles
- Ridden by WWA World Champion Dean Smith
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.