Most boards are set for a predetermined riding style that a rider hasto adapt to. The District is the first of its kind where a rider knows exactly how the board is going to react - you don't have to get used to the board, this series will conform to your riding. The industry's premier wakeboard coach - Mike Ferraro's latest delivery is being referred to as the best board he has created in his 2 decades of design. This District board has a 3-stage lift in the center, with a continuous outer rail that pushes the board into the rider. You feel the speed of the continuous rocker and the vertical lift of the 3-stage. If a rider comes in with a lot of angle, the outer continuous profile handles this extra speed. If you flatten the board out, the 3-stage rocker kicks in. This is a series you don't have to really stand on to create a progressive cut from the sharp/hard edge on the tip/tail of the board, outside of the stance. A legendary all purpose shape from smooth/low maintenance turns, to wide open high speed cuts behind the boat, to versatility on the cable for air tricks and our super wide 27.5 stance option for added board control on sliders.
With the latest in ease of entry and open toe adjustability built with our industry standard, high memory foam the Divide is our most popular open toe boot. Support you would expect from a pro model boot, and ease of entry that will let you save your energy forafter you have jumped off the swim deck. In fact, this boot has features that are not found in some of the other models in the line. Notably, this boot is the lightest boot we have ever made. Built with ultra-light, ultra-cush, Stage 1 foam to create the foundation of a fi nepiece of footwear. The fi nest in ease of entry and open toe adjustability.
Key Features of the Ronix District Wakeboard:
Key Features of the Ronix Divide Boots:
- Sharper center rail creates a quicker edge transfer that is more reliable in choppier water conditions, blends to a more vertical side wall in the tip/tail allowing the board to ride higher on the water with more glide speed
- 2 Traction channels in the middle - help with acceleration thru a turn and push the rider into the wake
- 4 Traction channels in the tip/tail - create a more stable feel on landings
- 4 Flutes in the tip/tail - designed for a cable rider to aid the traction of the fi ns with a cleaner lift with less pressure on air tricks allowing the board to fl ick out of the water and away easier
- Variable Bevel - rounder radius bevel on the inside of a rider’s stance blending to a sharp bevel on the outside for a clean progressive edge transfer and hold
- Versatile rocker line - depending on how a rider edges into the wake it will feel like a continuous with easy transitions and soft landings, or a 3 stage rocker board and a more upright pop
- Cable speed design - most surface area, and a sharper rail optimized for slower cable speeds
- 4 fiberglass 1.0” fi ns
- Created for the everyday boat and cable rider
- Universal tongue - our most adjustable boot fitting multiple sizes
- Built in J-bars improve heel hold
- Articulating cuff - the boot fl exes with the rider without boot distortion
- Low friction eyelets
- Designed with the everyday rider in mind
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.