Short-length board for street or park with true skate feel Key Features of the Rome Shank Snowboard:
- Park laps all day followed by street sessions at night
- Hit the same rails you skate in Summer
- Solid back tails and effortless spins
- Dialed in tranny finder
- Nose press with no stress
- One rod of preloaded energy in the nose and another in the tail that takes power from your bindings and snaps it through your turns and hits
- Pure ollie and nollie power without unwanted torque
- Skatecore profiling: take stock skate lines from park-to-park
- A softer pro?le in between the bindings and a stiffer nose and tail makes the board feel like a skate for turning and ollieing
- Same tail-slide feel on and off the mountain.
- Butterout transition zones: smooth as butta’
- This drawn out transition zone is a playful take on our classic design, creating a play-a-round freestyle board, guaranteed to fuel your Snowboard: advanced sidecut geometry giving a short playful feel at slower speeds and a longer fast and stable feel at higher speeds
- The mid-board contact points end the running length at slow speeds and add grip at high speeds.
- Superpop core matrix
- Straighttriax30 laminate
- Sintertrue base
- Basalt impact plates
- Length (cm): 145, 149, 153
- Effective Edge (cm): 113 (145), 117 (149), 121 (153)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 29.3 (145), 29.5 (149), 29.7 (153)
- Waist Width (cm): 25.3 (145), 25.4 (149), 25.5 (153)
- Sidecut (m): 6.39 (145), 6.73 (149), 7.08 (153)
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.