Heavy hitter for hammering everything Key Features of the Rome Reverb Rocker Snowboard:
- Park line footy stacks
- Perfectly fresh corduroy
- Grab stale?sh over gaps
- Knuckle-drag laybacks and deep pow carves
- Stair set down bars
- Running trains through the park
- Hotrods: glass single barrel: a glass rod milled into the core under the bindings and out towards the nose and tail
- Providing quick snappy pop for a fast response
- Quickrip sidecut: advanced sidecut geometry giving a short playful feel at slower speeds and a longer fast and stable feel at higher speeds
- The mid-board contact points end the running length at slow speeds and add grip at high speeds.
- Basalt impact plates: as durable as rock, these basalt plates can take whatever you got
- Familiar to big jumps and heavy drops, this tech will keep on absorbing and distributing impacts
- Pop core matrix
- Straightbiax carbon laminate
- Sintertrue base
- Length (cm): 148, 151, 154, 157, 160
- Effective Edge (cm): 113 (148), 116 (151), 119 (154), 122 (157), 125 (160)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 28.68 (148), 28.9 (151), 29.3 (154), 29.58 (157), 29.78 (160)
- Waist Width (cm): 24.8 (148), 24.9 (151), 25.2 (154), 25.4 (157), 25.5 (160)
- Sidecut (m): 7.53 (148), 7.71 (151), 7.93 (154), 8.2 (157), 8.42 (160)
This size guide is lost, but not forgotten. We've got our top people working on a new one.
You can get at us on email or call us at 877-MOOSEJAW (877-666-7352) to get the greatest customer service in the world.
Love the Madness,