CRITICS PROCLAIM NEW DESIGN DESTINED TO GO GOLD AGAIN
just enjoying the rhythm of making pow turns; floating pow pillows; landing in pow; hitting the jumps in the park; sessioning out on the fun boxes with friends; getting out in natural terrain and arcing turnsKey Features of the Rome Lo-Fi Rocker Mountain Snowboard:
- PressurePop Tech: Basalt V - Power-channeling tech that takes energy from where you input it and transmits it into contact points for ollie power and edge control
- FreePop Rocker Mountain Camber - The combination of a flat mid section and Rocker Mountain in the nose and tail deliver ollie pop, butter-ability, balance on rails, and a touch of carve-ability
- SuperPop Core Matrix - A super lightweight matrix of poppy wood for a dynamic, lively feel
- StraightBiax Laminate - The glass configuration that steers our freestyle boards: torsionally forgiving to keep the feel super playful
- SinterTrue Base - Fundamental sintered performance: abrasion resistance with wax absorption equals all the speed you need
- Length (cm): 143, 146, 149, 152, 154
- Effective Edge (cm): 108 (143), 111 (146), 114 (149), 117 (152), 119 (154)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 28.3 (143), 28.6 (146), 28.9 (149), 28.6 (152), 28.9 (154)
- Waist Width (cm): 24.3 (143), 24.5 (146), 24.7 (149), 24.8 (152), 24.9 (154)
- Sidecut (m): 6.64 (143), 6.68 (146), 7.08 (149), 7.20 (152), 7.40 (154)
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.