MARIE'S AXE FOR LAYING DOWN TRACKS AND RIFFS OF FREESTYLE PROGRESSION
finding new lines in a familiar zone; trying to ride pow lines like MFR; popping into spins off jumps; throwing a handplant in the pipe; throwing a Chuck Norris on a stump; throwing a stylish method off a rollerThis board has some minor cosmetic defects-nothing that affects the performanceKey Features of the Rome Lo-Fi Snowboard:
- PressurePop Tech: Basalt Reverse-V - Power-channeling tech that takes energy from where you input it and transmits it into contact points for ollie power and edge control
- Stay Positive Camber - For riders who like to pop off the lips of jumps, ollie higher off rollers and snap from turn to turn, there is nothing like the kick of positive camber
- SuperPop Core Matrix - A super lightweight matrix of poppy wood for a dynamic, lively feel
- StraightBiax Laminate - The glass configuration that steers our freestyle boards: torsionally forgiving to keep the feel super playful
- SinterTrue Base - Fundamental sintered performance: abrasion resistance with wax absorption equals all the speed you need
- Length (cm): 140, 144, 147, 150, 153, 155
- Effective Edge (cm): 106 (140), 109 (144), 112 (147), 115 (150), 118 (153), 120 (155)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 27.84 (140), 28.16 (144), 28.48 (147), 28.8 (150), 29.12 (153), 29.3 (155)
- Waist Width (cm): 24.0 (140), 24.2 (144), 24.4 (147), 24.6 (150), 24.8 (153), 24.9 (155)
- Sidecut (m): 19.2 (140), 19.8 (144), 20.4 (147), 21 (150), 21.6 (153), 22 (155)
OVERSIZE ITEM: We cannot ship this product by any expedited shipping method (3-Day, 2-Day or Next Day). Even if you pick that option, it will still go Ground Shipping. Sorry for being so mean.
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.