Flexible rocker for pole jams, fun boxes and tail grabsKey Features of the Rome Artifact Rocker Snowboard:
- JibPop Rocker - Flat in the middle and rocker in the tip and tail
- Handrails for days
- Park laps at night
- Switch 5-0’s
- Tail blocks, nose presses through kinks
- Buttered up lips
- Locked front blunts
- Smooth back boards
- Hotrods: glass single barrel: a glass rod milled into the core under the bindings and out towards the nose and tail
- Providing quick snappy pop for a fast response
- Quickrip sidecut: advanced sidecut geometry giving a short playful feel at slower speeds and a longer fast and stable feel at higher speeds
- The mid-board contact points end the running length at slow speeds and add grip at high speeds.
- Glass impact plates: lightweight and ready to deliver
- This high-end glass can absorb energy and torque and strengthens the board from binding backlash.
- Impact core matrix
- Straighttbiax laminate
- Impact base
- Length (cm): 144, 147, 150, 153, 156
- Effective Edge (cm): 111 (144), 114 (147), 117 (150), 120 (153), 122 (156)
- Tip/Tail Width (cm): 28.42 (144), 28.7 (147), 28.9 (150), 29.2 (153), 29.5 (156)
- Waist Width (cm): 24.4 (144), 24.6 (147), 24.8 (150), 25.0 (153), 25.2 (156)
- Sidecut (m): 7 (144), 7.25 (147), 7.66 (150), 7.88 (153), 7.97 (156)
This size guide is lost, but not forgotten. We've got our top people working on a new one.
You can get at us on email or call us at 877-MOOSEJAW (877-666-7352) to get the greatest customer service in the world.
Love the Madness,