Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Rab Women's Xenon Jacket is a lightweight insulated jacket made exclusively for women as a perfect piece for use on alpine trails or cold weather trekking. The exterior and interior linings are made with Pertex Syncro 10D rip-stop lining with light 60g Primaloft One insulation in the body, sleeves, and hood. The simple and sleek design of the Xenon jacket spares weight and bulk, and the Lycra-bound hood is low volume and compressible, as it was designed to fit under a helmet. Standard Rab features are included for this women's jacket, including a YKK front zip with internal insulated zip baffle and chin guard, YKK zippered hand warmer and chest pockets, double exit hem drawcord, and the entire jacket is compressible for easy storage while on the go. For any athletic women who like to go light in the mountains without sacrificing performance, the Rab Xenon Jacket is the supreme choice.
FEATURES of the Rab Women's Xenon Jacket
- Pertex Quantum GL inner and outer
- Primaloft One insulation
- Under helment hood, Lycra bound, kitty clip roll down closure
- YKK front zip, internal insulated zip baffle
- 2 YKK zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped chest pocket, doubles as integrated stuff sack
- Hem drawcord
- Fit: Slim
SPECIFICATIONS of the Rab Women's Xenon Jacket
- Weight: 25g/m2
- Comp: 100% nylon 6
- Insulation: Body: 60g/m2 (2oz)
- Insulation: Sleeves: 60g/m2 (2oz)
- Insulation: Hood: 60g/m2 (2oz)
- Type: Primaloft One
- Total Weight: 10 oz / 285 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.