Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Rab Men's Latok Jacket is a waterproof mountain jacket that provides durability, weather protection, weight, and breathability without compromising performance. The Latok is restyled and improved for Winter 2011 using a mix of mid-weight eVent 3 layer fabric in the torso, and heavy-weight eVent fabric in the arms and shoulders for extra strength. The reflective trim adds an element of safety, and the medium cut provides a relaxed and comfortable fit. Rab provides multiple high quality features for this men's jacket, including 2 each of A-line, Napoleon, and mesh pockets with YKK Aquaguard zips, venting underarm YKK Aquaguard pit zips with rain drain points, 2-way YKK front zip with exterior and interior storm flaps, and adjustable Velcro sleeve cuffs. The Latok jacket also has adjustable double exit hem and waist drawcords for either a tighter or looser feel, and the hood is is helmet compatible with a wired peak and roll down tab. Designed for the most extreme conditions, the Rab Men's Latok Jacket has been continuously put to the test by climbers, arctic travelers, and mountaineers, and is built specifically to those needs so you will always be satisfied.
FEATURES of the Rab Men's Latok Jacket
- eVent 3L fabric. Heavier weight main fabric for high durability, lighter weight fabric used in key areas for improved mobility
- Helmet compatible hood, wired peak, roll down Velcro tab
- 2-way YKK Vislon front zip, external and internal storm flap, rain drain
- 2 YKK Aquaguard zipped A-line chest pockets
- 2 YKK Aquaguard zipped Napoleon pockets
- 2 YKK zipped internal mesh pockets
- Venting underarm YKK Aquaguard pit zips
- Velcro cuffs, hem and waist drawcord
- Reflective trim
- Fit: Regular
SPECIFICATIONS of the Rab Men's Latok Jacket
- Weight: 26 oz / 730 g
- 160 g/m2, 100% nylon
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.