Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Rab Men's Infinity Jacket is a technical combination of lightweight material and full insulation in order to create a jacket that is made for those whose primary concerns are warmth, weight, and packability. The outer shell and interior lining are both constructed from Pertex Quantum 10D ultra light rip-stop nylon, and between the 2 layers resides 210g of 850 fill power superior quality European white goose down. The hood on the Infinity jacket is Lycra-edged and filled with down for extra protection. Rab provides a number of added features on this men's jacket, including stitch-through baffle construction, 2 hand warmer pockets with YKK zips, YKK front zip with internal insulated zip baffle and chin guard, elasticated cuffs, and a double exit hem drawcord. The finished product equals out to a 16 oz jacket that beats the warmth of other jackets that are double the weight. The Rab Men's Infinity Jacket is an absolute must-have to meet all of your cold weather needs, because without quality gear, you will never be able to reach your full potential.
FEATURES of the Rab Men's Infinity Jacket
- Pertex Quantum GL inner and outer
- 850FP European Goose Down (210g/7oz in size L)
- Rab fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax
- Stitch-through baffle construction
- Lycra edged down filled hood
- 2 YKK zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 YKK zipped internal security pocket
- YKK front zip, mini internal insulated zip baffle, chin guard
- Elasticated cuffs, hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
- Regular fit
SPECIFICATIONS of the Rab Men's Infinity Jacket
- Weight: 17 oz / 486 g
- 25g/m2, 100% nylon 6
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.