Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Rab Men's Exodus Jacket was originally conceived as a soft-shell option for ski touring, but was transformed into a perfect mountaineering piece as well. Highly breathable and weather resistant, the Exodus is constructed with medium weight durable stretch woven softshell fabric and includes pit zips for when you start to sweat. This Rab men's jacket also features an adjustable hood with a wired peak and roll down closure for weather protection, YKK front zip with internal storm flap and chin guard, multiple calendered zipped pockets, articulated sleeves, and Velcro adjustable cuff tabs. The short cut and double exit hem drawcord help to give the Exodus Jacket a relaxed fit to allow for movement. After older versions have been studied and analyzed, the newest version of the Rab Men's Exodus Jacket has been perfected in technical performance, fit, and comfort.
FEATURES of the Rab Men's Exodus Jacket
- Heavyweight Matrix DWS fabric
- Helmet compatible hood, wired peak, kitty clip roll down closure
- YKK calendered front zip, internal storm flap, chin guard
- 2 A-line YKK calendered zipped pockets
- 1 small YKK calendered zipped security pocket on sleeve
- YKK calendered pit zips
- Articulated sleeves
- Velcro cuffs, hem drawcord
- Regular fit
SPECIFICATIONS of the Rab Men's Exodus Jacket
- Weight: 701 g / 25 oz
- 90d/300d x 90d
- 275g/m2, 50% nylon 6.6, 43% polyester, 7% spandex
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.