The Prana Women's Lily Jacket is a wool blend jacket for walks through the chilly air. A relaxed fit with long ribbed cuffs provides a layered look that is comfortable in any fall outdoor excursion from apple orchards to the park. Packed with 60 grams of insulation, the warmth stays inside while you enjoy a cup of cider and cinnamon donut. Doughnut. The full zip front makes it easy to get in and out, with hidden snaps at the front for a clean look.
FEATURES of the Prana Women's Lily Jacket
If you want to use this as a layering piece, I recommend you size up for more room. I'm not telling you what to do, though. Please don't hate me.
- Wool blend with chunky multi-colored stripe pattern is the cutest thing ever, ideal for layering over your fav Prana pants
- The inside rib collar is soft against your neck, while the rib cuffs give a faux-layering look that keeps your wrists warm
- Full zip front with hidden snaps and buttons at collar give a parka appearance but with more stability
- Snap tab on back vent is there simply because it's cute. Really I have no idea what it's purpose is, but I like it.
- Hand pockets will come in handy on those days you don't expect to wear gloves, but alas it's chilly out anyway
- Quilted lining adds yet another way to keep you warm
- The wool blended fabrics are highly sustainable, offering natural insulation and comfort
SPECIFICATIONS of the Prana Women's Lily Jacket
- Center Back Length: 22.5" / 57 cm
- Relaxed fit, meaning this will drape loosely on the body while staying roomy and comfortable
- The fabric blend is 48% Wool, 29% Polyester, 15% Acrylic, 6% Rayon, and 2% Nylon, 12 oz/sq yd
- 60gm fill
- The lining is 100% Polyester
- The trim is 100% Polyester