The Zyper Vertigo Wirelock Lanyard by Petzl is a Y-shaped lanyard with friction energy absorber and Vertigo carabiners. Absorbs the energy of the fall by slippage of the rope through the device (friction energy absorption system).
DECENT FEATURES of the Petzl Zyper Vertigo Wirelock Lanyard
- Auto-locking mechanism unlocks quickly and easily for frequent use
- Locking sleeve design reduces carabiner wear, increases durability of gate and requires less maintenance Ergonomic carabiner frame for easy handling
- Wide gate opening allows carabiner to clip thick bars and cables
- Keylock system
The SPECS of the Petzl Zyper Vertigo Wirelock Lanyard
- Weight: 97 g
- Locking system: Wire-Lock
- Major Axis Strength: 25 kN
- Open Gate Strength: 8 kN
- Minor Axis Strength: 10 kN
- Gate Opening: 24 mm
- Aluminum 7000
- Certification: CE EN 12275 types K, B
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.