The Scorpio Eashook Lanyard by Petzl is very simple to use, absorbs the energy of a fall by the tearing apart of certain sewn threads.
FEATURES of the Petzl Scorpio Eashook Lanyard
- Retractable lanyard arms
- Keeps equipment organized and minimizes tangles
- Allows carabiners to stay accessible
- Tearing energy absorber is protected in zippered pouch
- Easy and quick to inspect
- Protected from abrasion
- Short, third arm attached to energy absorber
- Convenient for Tyrolean traverses, for climbing while close to the cable or attaching to rungs (while resting)
- Connection webbing has a twist in it for lark's head hitch
- Easy to attach on the harness
- Optimizes the strength of the connection to the harness
- Available with two EASHOOK connectors: Captive eye, double-action carabiner, quick and easy to clip
All climbing equipment is final sale.