Get a FREE Moosejaw Hoody with any item over $99. You will have to add the Moosejaw Hoody you want to your cart, and use code HOODY99 to make it all work. Check out the dumb rules and details. The free hoody deal is NOT good at Moosejaw Rewards. Sorry about that part.
The Pro Traxion by Petzl is a highly efficient self-jamming pulley. The Pro Traxion can be used for efficient hauling of heavy loads: ideal for big wall climbing. Self-jamming pulleys effectively replace the traditional hauling combination of a pulley and a rope clamp. Since they are simple and quick to install, they are ideal for rescue situations (in crevasse or climbing rescue).
DECENT FEATURES of the Petzl Pro Traxion Pulley
- Pulley with integrated progress capture device can be used as a pulley or rope clamp
- The trigger cam with teeth and cleaning slot works even on dirty or icy ropes
- The ergonomic spring-loaded catch is easy to manipulate, even with gloves
- The spring-loaded catch can be locked in open position for use as a simple pulley
- Large diameter aluminum sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Lockable moving side plate makes it possible to install the rope easily even if the pulley is already attached to the anchor
- Auxiliary attachment point for locking the pulley and creating different types of hauling systems
- For use with ok or William type carabiner
The SPECS of the Petzl Pro Traxion Pulley
- Weight: 265 g
- Case Quantity: 10
- Rope Diameter: Minimum: 8 mm, Maximum: 13 mm
- Sheave Type: Sealed ball bearings
- Sheave Diameter: 38 mm
- Efficiency: 95%
- Working Load: 3 kN x 2 = 6 kN
- Working load as progress capture pulley: 2.5 kN
- Breaking strength as progress capture pulley: 4 kN
- Certification(s): CE EN 567 CE EN 12278
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.