The Partner Pulley by Petzl. The PARTNER pulley is compact and light, yet ensures excellent efficiency with its aluminum sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings.
DECENT FEATURES of the Petzl Partner Pulley
- Extremely lightweight and ultra-compact pulley
- Designed for daily tasks and for on-site rescue (Tyrolean traverse, etc.)
- Sheave mounted on sealed ball bearings for excellent efficiency
- Weight: 56 g
- Case Quantity: 12
- Rope Diameter: Minimum: 7 mm, Maximum: 11 mm
- Sheave Type: Sealed ball bearings
- Sheave Diameter: 25 mm
- Efficiency: 91%
- Working Load: 2.5 kN x 2 = 5 kN
- Breaking Strength: 15 kN
- Material(s): Aluminum side plates, aluminum sheave
- Certification(s): CE EN 12278
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.